Switch to Huron Community Bank
Switch Kit Available!
Changing banks is easy with Huron Community Bank's Switch Kit!
Once you have decided to open a new HCB checking account... Now what?
We recommend these steps to ensure a smooth transition:
- After opening your account at one of our convenient branches we will also order
your checks, deposit slips (if necessary) and ATM/Debit cards.
- Stop using your old account and let any outstanding items clear. Make sure you
keep enough funds available to cover any checks and electronic debits that still
may need to be deducted.
- Destroy any unused checks and/or deposit slips. If you'd like we can shred these
for you to help protect against identity theft.
- Arrange for direct deposits to your new account. This may mean setting up a new
direct deposit or changing a current one. For your convenience there is a Direct
Deposit Authorization form in this Kit.
- Arrange for any automatic payments to be changed from your old account to your
new HCB account. We have included a Automatic Bill Payment Authorization form in
- Enroll in our FREE online banking and bill pay service. You will be able to
check account balances, view cleared check images, transfer funds between your
other HCB accounts and pay bills all from the convenience of your computer.
- Close your old account. There is a Request to Close Bank Account form included
in this kit.
- Call us or stop by, we'll be happy to assist you with your Switch to HCB!
The following documents require Adobe Reader®
Switch Kit Overview
Automatic Bill Payment Authorization
Direct Deposit Authorization
Request to Close Account
BACK TO THE HOME PAGE